The purpose of the organization is as follows:
- Work towards empowering Annang children to take pride in Annang culture and unity.
- Ensure the teaching of Annang in schools in Akwa Ibom State and Nigeria
- Encourage research into Annang language and culture through the establishment of dissertation and research grants at research institutions around the world.
- Enter into partnership with Language Bureaus and institutes anywhere in the world on behalf of all Annangs for the purpose of developing and preserving our culture.
- Stimulate interest in Annang language and culture among our youth.
- Record, preserve and document what is mostly our oral history.
- Sponsor and encourage an Annang language/history text for use in schools.
- Correct false and deconstructionist history and identity about the Annangs wherever it exists in the world.
- Maintain a directory of Annang intellectuals around the world and encourage each to contribute in their field towards Annang development and preservation of our heritage.
- Maintain and make available to researchers and interested parties publications and academic literature about Annang.
- Maintain a strong presence and influence by reminding Annangs wherever they gather, on the importance of culture preservation.
- Teach others about our heritage and culture for preservation purposes.